Use our security ratings to get a data-driven, objective, and dynamic measurement of your organization’s security posture. Our security ratings are generated through the analysis of trusted commercial, open-source, and proprietary threat intelligence feeds and non-intrusive data collection methods.
Your security rating
Instantly understand your organization’s overall security posture.
- Easy to understand for non-technical stakeholders and senior management
- Updated multiple times a day
- Based on the analysis of each of your underlying domains and their security ratings
Domain security ratings
Explore the security posture of individual domains and drill into issues.
- Based on the analysis of hundreds of individual risks across five risk categories
Continuous security monitoring
Get real-time information about misconfigurations, understand your risk profile, and get started in minutes, not weeks, with our fully integrated solution and API. Because we use externally verifiable information, you won’t have to lift a finger to get started.
Incidents & news feed
View all of the recent security incidents or just the ones related to you and your vendors, or even view news and incidents separately.
- Stay on top of important security trends and news related to your industry and your vendors
- See incidents based on severity for you organization and your vendors
- Easily search an organization, or an incident
- Filter the incidents by company, time, threat actor, threat actor location or the type of data exposed
Instantly understand your risk profile and drill down into individual risks shared across your infrastructure.
- Transparent security ratings
- Intelligent risk categories
- Updated daily
- Real-time risk insights
Domains & IPs
View the domains and IPs that belong to your organization and their corresponding cyber risks.
- See the security rating of each domain and associated risks
- Automatic domain discovery, no manual input needed
- Label domains based on owner, use, or any other category
Attack surface reduction
Reduce your attack surface by discovering exploitable vulnerabilities and permutations of your domains that are at risk of typosquatting.
Discover vulnerabilities that may be exploitable in the software that is running on your websites.
- Automatically detected through exposed information in HTTP headers and website content
- Each vulnerability has CVE ID information and a CVSS, a numerical score between 0 and 10 that reflects the severity
Monitor and identify permutations of your domains that are at risk of typosquatting.
- Prevent bait and switching, domain parking, imitators, phishing, and other typosquatting-related risks
Failure to detect exposed data can have serious consequences on your business, from enabling corporate espionage to customer identity theft. This data provides attackers with a huge advantage: enabling reconnaissance, providing a foothold in the network for further exploration, selling data to the highest bidder, or holding data at ransom.
Discover credentials exposed in third-party data breaches on the open, deep, and dark web and notify affected employees before their accounts are compromised.
- Notify impacted employees from inside the platform
- Archive remediated breaches
- Automated severity assessment
- Know what data has been exposed
Workflows and waivers
Simplify and accelerate how you remediate issues, waive risks, and respond to security queries. Use our real-time data to get information about risks, rely on our workflows to track progress, and know exactly when issues are fixed.
Use inbuilt workflows to remediate risks identified by the UpGuard platform.
- Fix man-in-the-middle risks
- Find insecure SSL/TLS certificates
- Understand email security
- Enforce HSTS
- Close unnecessary open ports
- Fix vulnerable software
- Prevent HTTP accessibility
- Secure cookie configuration
See the potential improvement in security ratings from remediating a risk or set of risks instead of knowing the impact after the fact.
- See how specific risks impact security ratings
- Prioritize risks to be mitigated based on the improvement in rating
- Securely create and share a remediation plan with your team or your vendors within UpGuard
- Collaborate with internal teams and third-party vendors within UpGuard
- Track the progress of each remediation request in a centralized location
Accept specific risks that have been identified by the UpGuard platform.
- Stop risks from appearing in your risk profile and impacting the internally-reported score of your company
Templates lets administrators set up templates for remediation requests, risk assessments, questionnaires, and identity breach notifications emails sent from the UpGuard platform.
- Save time and ensure consistency
- Uniformity across teams and processes
- Reduce mistakes and errors caused by copying and pasting text across documents
Eliminate security questionnaires and stop answering the same questions over and over. Create an UpGuard security profile and share it before being asked.
Save time by proactively and securely sharing your security information in one place. This includes your security rating, industry comparison, completed security questionnaires, and supporting documents. Save time and let companies assess you without email tennis and configure who has access in a few clicks.
- Avoid responding to the same security-related queries
- Embeddable on your website
- Streamlined workflows
- An access log of who has viewed your profile
- Control who has access your profile
Reporting and insights
See all risks–across different domains, IPs, and categories–in the UpGuard platform or extract the data directly from the API.
Use our prebuilt executive reporting suite to get insights right inside the platform. With structured access to your data, you can do things such as: see your current security rating and twelve-month history, compare your organization to your competition, and breakdown your security rating into various risk categories like website security and email security.
- Prebuilt reportings for company security rating, competitor analysis, and risk category breakdown
- Filter executive summary based on labels
- Customizable report
- Export report to PDF
Allows complex organisations with multiple subsidiaries to be able to see their entire security posture in one place.
- Entire security posture in one place
- Drill into subsidiary's security performance
- Easily navigate between subsidiaries
- Whole-of-organisation view that lets you see how individual risks affect your entire portfolio
Share access to your UpGuard account with other team members with confidence. Each user gets an individual account with fine-grained access control.
Roles and permissions
Tailor access for your team to ensure that sensitive information and actions are protected. Keep track of who has access to your UpGuard account and remove team members easily.
- Get fine-grained control on providing specific users access to specific products and features
- Create roles, and associate permissions with these
- Grant users access to a role
- A change in permission associated with a role applies to all users with that role
Secure access to the UpGuard platform and your account data. Integrate with various SSO options like Microsoft Azure, Okta, and Ping Identity. As long as your identity provider has a SAML interface we can integrate with it.
- SSO options like Microsoft Azure, Okta, and Ping Identity
- SAML integration
Attach notes for your teammates on remediation requests, risk waivers, and data leaks to give them context when they jump into the platform.
Keep track of important events and who performed them inside the UpGuard platform.
- Real-time reporting and data
- Filter by user, event type, and time
- Streamline workflows
Integrate and extend the UpGuard platform with other tools with our easy to use API that can save hours of human time.
Access information about your UpGuard account programmatically.
UpGuard BreachSight Datasheet
UpGuard BreachSight monitors your attack surface, prevents data breaches, discovers leaked credentials, and protects customer data.
- Key features and benefits of UpGuard BreachSight
- More info on UpGuard BreachSight and UpGuard
Free instant security score
How secure is your organization?
Request a free cybersecurity report to discover key risks on your website, email, network, and brand.
- Instant insights you can act on immediately
- Hundreds of risk factors including email security, SSL, DNS health, open ports and common vulnerabilities