Tailor made reports, all in one place
UpGuard’s Reports Library makes it easier and faster for you to access tailor made reports for different stakeholders, all in one centralized location.
Executive level reporting for key decision making
It’s now easier than ever to quickly make decisions about industry changes and opportunities to improve your security posture.
- Explore the trend of your organization’s security performance over the past 12 months
- Compare your security to your competitors and the industry
- Generate an overview of your vendor risk by business impact
Comprehensive reporting for all your stakeholders
Save time by scheduling recurring reports that keep you regularly notified of the latest changes to your own organization, or your supply chain.
- Board-level reporting keeps your Board and Executive team aware of the trends in your security performance
- Detailed risk reports provide your IT team the visibility they need to improve their security practices
- Vendor reporting helps you track the security posture of your entire supply chain
Comply with regulations and frameworks
Review the detailed risks of each vendor to assess how compliant they are against each control of recognized security frameworks including ISO 27001 and NIST CSF.
Our Compliance Report allows you to clearly see the sections of compliance and non-compliance in each standard for your vendors.