Get instant visibility of your entire IT infrastructure, automate compliance and change management
Discover your IT assets
Automatically find and scan thousands of assets. From desktops to servers, databases to network appliances. Stop spending time manually maintaining asset registers, and hoping that IT teams will maintain theirs. Discover the complete view of your IT landscape.
Monitor and track changes to all your IT assets
Track changes to your systems over time to validate expected changes. Instantly catch configuration drift, before your systems start leaking information. Prevent security vulnerabilities, by automatically assessing your software versions.
See how customers use UpGuard Core to monitor tens of thousands of servers every single day.
Automate compliance with configurable policies
Use configurable policies to keep your systems compliant with security best practices such as CIS benchmarks, and regulatory requirements such as PCI-DSS and NERC. With configurable policies and templates, you can start with the framework of your choice then tailor it to your organization's specific needs.
Security and compliance at the core
Security is everything at UpGuard. We invest heavily in securing our infrastructure with our own technology and employ world-class security experts so you don’t have to.
- You can rely on our security engine. It already operates at significant scale. Processing over 800 billion data points each day.
Your data is safe with us. UpGuard’s platform follows industry best practices and has robust security controls built-in.
- Integrate UpGuard with your SSO provider. Think Microsoft Azure, Okta, Ping Identity, and more.
- Fine-grained access control and individual user accounts.
- Comprehensive collaboration notes to ensure auditability.
Free instant security score
How secure is your organization?
Request a free cybersecurity report to discover key risks on your website, email, network, and brand.
- Instant insights you can act on immediately
- 13 risk factors, including email security, SSL, DNS health, open ports and common vulnerabilities