OSFI self-assessments are security self-assessments by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI). They help Federally Regulated Financial Institutions (FRFI) in Canada evaluate their security posture and identify critical vulnerabilities.
What are OSFI Self Assessments?
- OSFI also offers regulatory compliance support for Canadian financial entities.
- OSFI self-assessments were created to address the expanding attack surface in the financial sector fueled by digital transformation.
- OSFI's self-assessments are not mandatory but highly recommended to support compliance with Canada's financial regulations.
No items found.
More from our blog
Learn more about the latest issues in cybersecurity.
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest curated cybersecurity news, breaches, events and updates in your inbox every week.
Free instant security score
How secure is your organization?
Request a free cybersecurity report to discover key risks on your website, email, network, and brand.
- Instant insights you can act on immediately
- Hundreds of risk factors including email security, SSL, DNS health, open ports and common vulnerabilities