Tulin Sevgin is the Director of Third-Party Risk Management at UpGuard.
Tulin is a third-party cyber risk management specialist. She helps enterprises develop vendor risk management programs that are resilient to data breaches and supply chain attacks.
Tulin possesses specialist knowledge across a wide range of cybersecurity specialties within the domain of vendor security risk mitigation, including
- Enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM)
- Vendor Risk Management (VRM)
- Third-party risk remediation
- Vendor security risk discovery
- Third-party risk appetite calculation
- Third-party risk management compliance for regulatory standards
- Third-Party Risk management Program implementation
Tulin has been invited to demonstrate her vendor security risk management expertise in various cybersecurity podcasts, YouTube channels, conferences and network events, including:
- The 2Factors talk show
- KBI Media
- Women in Cyber Security Meetup
- Risk Management Institute of Australasia (RIMA) conference (2019)
- A Cyber Security and Financial Crime specialized panel discussion
Tulin has been involved in webinars to discuss the importance of Vendor Risk Management and the impact of emerging cyber threats on the success of a third-party risk management program. Some of these media appearances are linked below:
Tulin earned her Bachelor of Information Technology (eBusiness) degree at the University of Wollongong.
Quote from Tulin Sevgin
“The modern business isn’t competitive without third-party vendors, making Third-Party Risk Management an unavoidable cybersecurity initiative.”