What is Spring4Shell
- When exploited, Spring4Shell could facilitate Remote Code Injection (RCE)
- The current known exploit only occurs on Tomcat servers, but its limitation to this environment isn't yet conclusive.
- Impacted users must upgrade to the latest versions of Spring immediately.
No items found.
More from our blog
Learn more about the latest issues in cybersecurity.
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest curated cybersecurity news, breaches, events and updates in your inbox every week.
Free instant security score
How secure is your organization?
Request a free cybersecurity report to discover key risks on your website, email, network, and brand.
- Instant insights you can act on immediately
- Hundreds of risk factors including email security, SSL, DNS health, open ports and common vulnerabilities