TTP hunting is a form of intelligence-based cyber threat hunting that analyzes the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) of cybercriminals. TTP threat hunters must learn the entire threat landscape, including the latest tools and technologies, past attack behaviors, and newest attack trends to gather threat intelligence. Threat hunters are responsible for eliminating or protecting against potential threats before they occur.
- TTP hunting focuses on learning common attack behaviors of cybercriminals to implement preventative security measures.
- TTP threat hunters can use various security tools like SIEM and MDR to hypothesize and anticipate all possible threat scenarios.
- Cyber threat hunting aims to proactively eliminate potential cyber threats before they attack by creating and executing a security plan using gathered data.
No items found.
See UpGuard In Action
Book a free, personalized onboarding call with one of our cybersecurity experts.
More from our blog
Learn more about the latest issues in cybersecurity.
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest curated cybersecurity news, breaches, events and updates in your inbox every week.
Free instant security score
How secure is your organization?
Request a free cybersecurity report to discover key risks on your website, email, network, and brand.
- Instant insights you can act on immediately
- Hundreds of risk factors including email security, SSL, DNS health, open ports and common vulnerabilities