What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used.
To learn more about Cookies please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
- Security: We use these Cookies to help identify and prevent security risks. For example, we may use these Cookies to store your session information to prevent others from changing your password without your username and password.
- Navigation Cookies: These Cookies enable us to understand how you interact with our website and to improve your overall experience.
How to Disable Cookies
To learn more about:
- The “Private Browsing” setting and managing cookie settings in Firefox.
- “Incognito” and managing cookie settings in Chrome.
- “InPrivate” and managing cookie settings in Internet Explorer.
- “Private Browsing” and managing cookie settings in Safari.
If you would like to learn more about Cookies, or how to control, disable or remove them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org. Certain third party advertising networks, including Google, permit users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your internet browsing. To learn more about this feature from Google, click here.
Cookies Subject to Change
The content of this Policy is for your general information and use only. This policy is subject to change without notice. You acknowledge that this information may contain inaccuracies or errors and is subject to change and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Cookies Used in Our Services
For additional information please contact email@example.com
Anonymously report a code of conduct violation
What would you like to report?