The SLACIP Act is a modification of the SOCI ACT to further improve the cybersecurity of Australia's Critical Infrastructures
What is the SLACIP Act?
- Under the SLACIP Act, entities responsible for Australia's critical infrastructures must create and maintain a risk management program
- The SLACIP Act introduces a new category of critical infrastructures - Systems of National Significance (SoNS)
- SoNS operators must comply with the SLACIP Act
No items found.
More from our blog
Learn more about the latest issues in cybersecurity.
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest curated cybersecurity news, breaches, events and updates in your inbox every week.
Free instant security score
How secure is your organization?
Request a free cybersecurity report to discover key risks on your website, email, network, and brand.
- Instant insights you can act on immediately
- Hundreds of risk factors including email security, SSL, DNS health, open ports and common vulnerabilities