An Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) is a stealth cyberattack campaign where a hacker remains undetected inside a network to steal data for extended periods of time.
Advanced Persistent Threat (APT)
- APT attacks are typically significantly launched by nation-state threat cybercriminal groups.
- APT attacks are well funded and well resources.
- APT attack are significantly more complicated than other cyber threats.
No items found.
More from our blog
Learn more about the latest issues in cybersecurity.
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest curated cybersecurity news, breaches, events and updates in your inbox every week.
Free instant security score
How secure is your organization?
Request a free cybersecurity report to discover key risks on your website, email, network, and brand.
- Instant insights you can act on immediately
- Hundreds of risk factors including email security, SSL, DNS health, open ports and common vulnerabilities