We have made it easier for you to communicate with your vendors using in-line messages and notes when sending and completing questionnaires.
To drive collaboration and streamline the process, you can now add messages to individual questions within a questionnaire, making it easier to seek clarification on any responses. You will be able to communicate directly with vendors and provide specific instruction on individual questions, allowing vendors to easily seek information from you to speed up the whole process.
This enhancement also allows you to add private notes to individual questions that are only visible to users in your organization.
These features were previously only available at the overall questionnaire level.
To learn more about how this works you can visit Adding and viewing messages and notes in Security Questionnaires.
Features moving out of Beta
The following features, previously available in limited beta, are now more widely available to Vendor Risk customers as part of this release:
- The ‘Monitor Vendor’ page has a new look, which enables you to efficiently manage your vendors, by allowing you to review and edit vendor information, add the vendor to portfolios, add vendor tiering and labels, and trigger a vendor relationship questionnaire when onboarding a new vendor.
- Vendor portfolios, which allow you to efficiently group monitored organizations into seperate lists for easier management. You will be able to add up to 5 portfolios as part of this release (moved to open beta for all vendor risk customers on Starter, Professional, Corporate and Enterprise plans). For help setting up and using vendor portfolios, you can visit How to use portfolios to segment your vendors.
- This release includes a number of bug fixes
UpGuard Release Notes
Free instant security score
How secure is your organization?
- Instant insights you can act on immediately
- Hundreds of risk factors including email security, SSL, DNS health, open ports and common vulnerabilities